Descriptif du poste
Reporting directly to our SEO Manager, your mission will be to develop SEA expertise within the agency! You will evolve in a challenging environment that will highlight your adaptability, your autonomy and your talent for paid referencing! Force of proposal, you appreciate understanding and participating in the management of the agency’s projects.
Within the agency, you will be proactive about the techniques to use. In particular, you will ensure:
• The creation and management of paid Google Adwords campaigns (search, display, retargeting, shopping, youtube),
• The choice of audiences, keywords, ads, bidding strategies etc.
• Performance monitoring and recommendations on landing pages,
• Participation in customer meetings,
• Compliance with deadlines, the quality of operations and rigorous monitoring of processes,
• Project management: project monitoring, supplying reports (monthly, quarterly, annual),
• Participation in the SEA strategy,
• SEO missions: audit, follow-up of optimization recommendations.
With a higher education, you have a minimum of 2 years of experience in traffic acquisition via SEM channels in an agency.
You have a perfect mastery of PPC platforms such as AdWords, Direct Ads,
You are Google Adwords certified. Google Analytics certification is appreciated.
Curious and autonomous, you also have good interpersonal skills to interact with our customers.
Your profile is highly ROIste.
Knowledge of Google Data Studio & fluency in English is a plus.
** Why join us? **
Fidesio is above all a team that grows together, feeds on each other’s ideas to innovate at all levels and achieve excellence. We do not offer just one position to be filled, but a real professional career within an entrepreneurial adventure!